QA of software requires a well-defined process.
CelticQA applies core behaviors and processes that are universal to successfully delivering all QA projects.
- Defining scope and requirements
- Well-structured approaches for both manual and automation of testing
- Estimates of effort
- Creating overall test approaches and plans
- Management and resolution of project risk and issues
- Review and signoff of deliverables for all phases and sprints
- Defect resolution process
- QA status reporting to all stakeholders.
We accomplish this by deploying CelticQA’s IQS methodology which saves our clients’ time and improves their bottom line.