- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
- CelticQA Solutions collect the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, e mail address, phone number, company name, job title etc.)
- How do we collect your data?
- You directly provide CelticQA Solutions with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or fill in our Contact us form from our website
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
How will we use your data?
CelticQA Solutions collects your data so that we can:
Process your request for more information and manage your account
Email you with information about our services or educational content on other products or services that we think you might like.
If you agree, CelticQA Solutions will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
Ranorex may receive data
When CelticQA Solutions processes your inquiry, it may send you data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
CelticQA Solutions will keep your Personal identification information for as long as we provide services that are of value to you. We will retain your information unless you advise otherwise.
CelticQA Solutions would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop CelticQA Solutions from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of CelticQA Solutions Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send e mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the word ‘STOP’.
What are your data protection rights?
CelticQA Solutions would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access– You have the right to request CelticQA Solutions for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification– You have the right to request that CelticQA Solutions correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request CelticQA Solutions to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure– You have the right to request that CelticQA Solutions erase your personal data, under certain conditions
- The right to restrict processing– You have the right to request that CelticQA Solutions restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing– You have the right to object to CelticQA Solutions processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability– You have the right to request that CelticQA Solutions transfer the data that we have collected to another organization. Or directly to you, under certain conditions.
What are cookies?
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What Type of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
Functionality – CelticQA Solutions uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
Advertising – CelticQA Solutions uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. CelticQA Solutions sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies and with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
- Email us at: email@example.com
- Call us at: +1-866-343-5250
- Write us at:CelticQA Solutions,
1720 Mars Hill Rd., Ste 8 – 201,
Acworth, GA 30101, USA
How to contact the appropriate authority in EU
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that CelticQA Solutions has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.