Atlanta, GA, USA.
CQA operate a remote model, but you must be based in the Eastern Time Zone (EST). Post Covid 19 must be available for client visits when safe to do so.
Job Description: QA Automation Engineer – Software Developer in Test.
At CelticQA Solutions we are champions of software quality throughout the development life cycle. Our Teams are made up of passionate QA professionals from varied backgrounds and experiences. We have a common goal: to help our clients deliver quality software with a high business value, at speed and profitably. We help our clients mature their QA function to support the digital growth of their organisation. Collaboration is the foundation of our Team, and we are looking for self-driven, ambitious, and hardworking individuals who share the same passion for excellence and quality.
- Support CQA in developing reusable Test Automation frameworks.
- Identify areas that are prime candidates for automation and assist the team with implementing the related automation solutions.
- Continuously stay up to date with industry and technology changes and bring new ideas to the team, including staying abreast of emerging automation trends and technologies.
- Provide input for planning, scope, schedule, and implementation of test automation projects.
- Understand and contribute to discussions of product requirements, architecture, and design.
- Executing test cases manually and report test execution status to client team daily.
- Collaborate with CQA and client teams on client engagements.
- Participate in daily team calls with CQA and clients.
- Provide daily and weekly updates on your project activities, accomplishments, and issues.
- Champion software quality through the right use of test automation tools and processes
Qualifications or Desired Skills or Requirements (Choose one):
- Must have a minimum of 2+ years QA experience including test automation and/or development/DevOps experience on several projects.
- BSc degree in Computer science, Information Systems, or equivalent field/experience
- Experience developing Test Automation Frameworks (TestNG, POM and/or BDD) in Java, C# or similar.
- Experience of scripting test cases in Ranorex, UFT, Eggplant, Tosca, Test Complete or similar automation tools.
- Experience of using and maintaining Source Control Git, Bitbucket, Azure DevOps etc.
- Experience of Test Management tools, Jira, Test Rail, HP ALM/QC, Bugzilla or similar.
- Knowledge of performance testing, Load runner, Jmeter, Eggplant performance or similar a plus.
- Good Knowledge and experience of manual and automated API and service level testing using RestSharp, RestAssured etc.
- Takes initiative and works autonomously to achieve group objectives.
- Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, organisational and time management skills
- Team lead experience a plus
- Good analytical/problem solving experience to deal with complex business problems
- Ability to learn and upskill as needed.
- Must be a detail oriented, analytical and an independent thinker
- ISTQB qualification or equivalent a plus.
- Fluent English required
- US Citizenship required