Lead or Sr. QA Analyst
Ireland & US (East Coast time zone)
Job Description: QA Engineer (Junior)
At CelticQA Solutions, we’re a unique collection of top-quality advisors for the software life cycle. Our Teams are made up of passionate QA professionals from varied backgrounds and experiences. We have a common goal: to help our clients deliver quality software with a high business value, at speed and profitably. We help clients with their IT projects – no matter what stage the project is at. Collaboration is the foundation of our Team, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us.
- Review business requirements and technical specifications to identify test cases.
- Develop detailed manual test script(s).
- Execute test cases manually, analyze results, and write test reports.
- Create test plans, develop manual test cases and related steps.
- Report defects found during test execution and work with development team to resolve defects as soon as possible.
- Learn various testing methodologies and apply them to client situations as needed.
- Assess application readiness and identify deviation of application performance based on test results and application requirements.
- Work with our automation consultant(s) in a QA test automation process.
Qualifications or Desired Skills or Requirements (Choose one):
1-2 years of experience in software testing and quality assurance methodologies preferred
Solid experience in preparing software test plans, test cases, and defect reports
Bachelor’s degree at a minimum. Preferably in Computer Science or Engineering
Prior knowledge of test management, test automation, and database tools is desired
Effective project management skills to communicate changes and progress with the ability to complete projects on time and budget.
ISTQB qualification or equivalent desirable
Proven ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
Resourceful, flexible, and adaptable. You have a disposition to get things done.
You motivate those around you by your own contribution, commitment to quality, professionalism, leadership, and teamwork
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Excellent interpersonal skills, with attention to details and can work effectively across diverse cross-functional teams
Speak and write English fluently
Valid work permit / US Citizenship