CelticQA Solutions are growing again and have an immediate need for Technical QA/Automation Engineers to join our team in Dundalk, Co. Louth.
CelticQA Solutions are an Irish owned international provider of independent software quality assurance expertise and testing solutions. Our clients include the Insurance and Financial sector, as well as eCommerce, Pharma, and Telecoms in the United States, Europe, and the UK.
CelticQA Solutions offer a competitive salary, support from our network of consultants, proven methodologies, training, and extensive career development opportunities within a growing company.
If you have some of the requirements listed below or are a Graduate starting out in your career, then get in touch.
Automation QA/Developer in Test:
- Experience of a variety of technology architectures e.g. client-server, web services, REST/SOAP.
- Good working knowledge of SQL and Relational Databases (Oracle, Sybase, etc.).
- Experience of Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Software automation experience.
- Experience developing test cases, test plans and/or strategies.
- Experience with Test Management tools, QC/ALM, Test Rail, Zephyr, Jira, etc.
- Working with 3rd party vendors or remote teams.
- Experience creating or using Automation frameworks.
- Experience of APIs, Postman/SOAPUI.
- TestNG, Selenium, java, groovy, QTP, Ranorex, C# etc.
- Experience of CI/CD process, using Jenkins/Bitbucket, etc.
- Strong analytical/problem-solving experience to deal with complex business requirements.
- Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer science or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Applicants will need to have the right to live and work in Ireland.
- While we are based in Dundalk, occasional travel to client sites in US and Europe will be required.