- Built Automation Framework using Ranorex.
- Mentored Sartorius QA on the use of Ranorex.
- Test Modules created: 1265
- Project configured and maintained in GIT.
- Continuous Integration was implemented on VM.
- Develop and implement an Automation Framework
- Mentor QA Lead
- Implement Source Control Process
- Build out test cases and automation them.
“CelticQA were employed by Sartorius Stedim Bio in 2019/2020 and delivered the Ranorex Automation Kickstart program for us. This program included implementing an automation framework, mentoring our QA engineers on automation best practices, repository maintenance, source control, building out our automated test suite and setting up a CI pipeline in Azure DevOps.
Throughout the project Celtic have been open and transparent, working closely with us throughout the engagement. They have delivered all components of the program and left our QA team with a process to implement further automation on future projects.
Our QA engineers have learned a lot from this program and have found it a lot easier to develop Ranorex test scripts with the process and best practices shared by Celtic. They are now more confident and significantly motivated to further develop new test scripts and continue to build on the good foundation laid by Celtic.
It’s been a pleasure working with Celtic and I have no hesitation in recommending them to other groups with similar requirements.”