Client built an e-commerce platform for electrical materials and supplies for B2B and B2C
- Provided tried and trusted QA processes and framework to support the business
- This was the first critical release that went live with no issues
- Reusable QA framework that can be developed further for future projects
- Metrics to improve performance
- 395 defects were identified
- Improved communications between all teams involved in the development process
- Increased the company’s confidence in making changes and releasing changes into Live.
- Provided a QA team for 16 months to roll out a QA framework to support the successful delivery of this critical project
- Review of all project documentation and developed a test strategy, test plan and test estimation for the project.
- Introduced a Test Management tool which housed all test artefacts and provided metrics for daily reporting.
- Provided project management skills to measure output and track issues to improve communications
“CelticQA team was instrumental in the successful completion of a critical migration project for AA Ireland. This was a complex project that had caused issues previously. The team quickly integrated with our team and delivered a quick return for us. They demonstrated a commitment to getting our project delivered in a strict time frame. They worked out of hours at short notice to keep the project moving forward. Their positive attitude made working with the team a pleasurable experience. They have set the standard for all migration projects going forward.”