Client built an e-commerce platform for electrical materials and supplies for B2B and B2C
- Provided tried and trusted QA processes and framework to support the business
- This was the first critical release that went live with no issues
- Reusable QA framework that can be developed further for future projects
- Metrics to improve performance
- 395 defects were identified
- Improved communications between all teams involved in the development process
- Increased the company’s confidence in making changes and releasing changes into Live.
- Provided a QA team for 16 months to roll out a QA framework to support the successful delivery of this critical project
- Review of all project documentation and developed a test strategy, test plan and test estimation for the project.
- Introduced a Test Management tool which housed all test artefacts and provided metrics for daily reporting.
- Provided project management skills to measure output and track issues to improve communications
“CelticQA provided us with a full end to end QA strategy with procedures, best practices and tools for the launch of our eCommerce website. Additionally, CelticQA took the time and made the effort to understand our project and its objectives and effectively developed a plan that fit our needs”.