- Successful delivery of scripts, on time, within budget and with no critical defects
- Elevated the QA standards and processes within the RxBenefits QA team
- Re-useable QA framework for handling future automation expansion
- Introduced new test management tools
- Increased the company’s ability to mitigate defects from the development code releases
- Increased testing coverage and depth
- Developed detailed QA framework to support the project.
- Developed automated scripts for smoke testing to verify each development build
- Developed automated scripts for regression testing to verify all functionality within the application.
- Developed Jenkins/Ranorex solution
- Mentored RxBenefits on automation scripting
- Completed regular communications with the QA team and key business stakeholders