The client needed to integrate two applications and add features to a new web application for improved user experience for their customers
- Create a test framework
- Set up QAConnector™ for the test plan, test case, test execution, and test management tracking.
- Remove the development team out of the QA process to have a dedicated QA function allowing for agile sprints and ultimately, a faster release.
- The new web application was successfully deployed on time with zero critical defects.
- Our team created 5,624 test cases for mobile and 6,228 test cases for desktop across ﬁve different browsers and logged 142 defects.
- The Kauffman Tire IT team now has a repeatable QA process to build upon as well as the documentation needed to pass audits.
“The first 7 days, the CTE team created and executed 992 tests. With these results, I was confident that we would hit our aggressive timeline for completion.”