The client was challenged to deploy a new custom-built POS (point of sale) application to 2000 stores over a 12-month time frame.
- Create an automated testing POC (proof of concept) to evaluate the tools under consideration and determined the best ﬁt based on the client’s current technology platform and internal processes
- Created a new automation framework and process
- Build, manage, execute, and deploy the regression test suite
- Automated Functional Testing
- The new POS application was successfully deployed to 2000 stores on time with zero critical defects.
- Our collaborative team efforts reduced the regression test suite run time from 5 days to 40 minutes.
- The IT team now utilizes a standard automated tool (Ranorex) that drives a continuous development build process.
- Today the IT team is utilizing continuous integration and delivery to accelerate their application deployments.
“CelticQA has significantly helped my team over the past 8+ months build our point of sale Regression Suite. In that short amount of time, we have gone from very little, in regards to usable regression tests, to a suite that will greatly affect the success of the POS system and Aaron’s as a whole.”